If you’re wondering how to get your Russian text translated into flawless English that captures the essence and true meaning of the original, then this is how it works:
- Send me the text (in any standard file format) with an indication of your preferred deadline and any other information you feel is important.
- I’ll take a look and provide you with a quote. For longer texts, I can also translate a short sample (up to 200 words) if you’d like to check the quality of my work.
- If you’re happy with my quote and/or sample, then all you need to do is give me the go ahead, sit back, and relax; I’ll take care of the rest.
- Once the translation is complete, I’ll give it a final proofread before sending it to you. Any questions you may have will be dealt with at this point.
- When you’re happy, and only when you’re happy, I’ll send you my invoice (although some jobs may require part or full payment up front). Payment is to be made upon receipt of invoice either via PayPal or bank transfer.
Should you have any questions related to the translation of your document, then please don’t hesitate to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org.